07 December 2006

new email...and whats new?

hi everyone, whats new?
daddy and i talked last night as we were decorating the tree about me getting a new email address. he said my blog engine was making some changes and in order to take advantage that i needed a gmail account. the man is a walking commercial for google! :)

so, i have a new gmail account. i sent out my new address to some of my family members, but you guys don't have to email me. i never got any email at my last one, so no big deal, its rare that I even checked it, but the exciting thing is, they had my name leftover as a gmail user name! whoo hoo!

Not too much has been going on. School has been good, home has been good, and I have been enjoying looking at everyone's christmas lights and even our own. daddy worked hard this weekend on the outside lights, we cut our tree down on sunday and started decorating it last night. i didn't get to put any ornaments on it yet, because we were just getting the lights onto the tree. this was after a long "discussion" between mommy and daddy about which lights to use (white or colored). Oh brother. Daddy gave up and went with white. When he lit the tree though his face lit up so I think it looked better than he thought!!

hope you are all enjoying your Christmas shopping. i have about half of mine done, but can't wait to see what Christmas day is like. I vaguely remember last year waking up Christmas morning and then darting all around town. Apparently the same will happen this year. Oh, and the Eagles are playing the Cowboys on Christmas day too! Grrrr....cowboys. Daddy said he has a funny nickname for their quarterback Tony Romo but he can't tell me until I am his age. Darn it. He said the same thing about plugging in the Christmas lights....

Off to school! cya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! I hope you will tell your Dad to post pics of your house lit up at night and your Christmas tree! I bet it all looks so beautiful. I am frusterated because I can't get our tree yet [STILL having issues that prevent us from using the back of the house!] so the tree will have to wait a bit. I know how eager my little ones are to get started so I have decided to loosen the reigns a tiny bit and let them help with the outside decor! Our house looks amazing from the end of our court when it's all decorated! But it is quite a job. I don't think Uncle PJ looks forward to climbing onto the roof tomorrow, but at least the cowboys are playing at night! I will have him working hard all day and we will sing Christmas carrols all day! I will also have my assistant baker, Summer, help get some cookies started. The spirit will be all over this place tomorrow! No more screwin around! GO CHRISTMAS!!
Love you little man!

the ry-man said...

Hi Aunt Beth,
I will try to get daddy to post some pictures soon. they just got a new camera and I think he is waiting for an opportunity to put all the pictures up together on his website.

Thanks for checking in and I hope Uncle PJ got the house decorated!