21 December 2006

new cousin! last day of school!

daddy tells me i have a new cousin today, his name is connor. we think we are spelling it right, not 100% sure. he was born to my aunt jen and uncle mark at 1:35pm today. 6lbs., 80z. Daddy said mom-mom said he had a lot of dark hair. hopefully i will get to meet him soon. i wonder if he is who the nuk fairy might give my nuk to...

hmmm...

last day of school for 2006 today! whoo hooo! We had a fun day, today was ethnic day and everyone had to bring food from their different ethnicities. then we had a performance, jingle bells. we got to ring our bells and sing "hey" during the jingle bells song. mommy said it was really a quick performance and she couldn't get it on video, but she did take some snaps. will post later. daddy picked me up and brought me home and we are hanging out here now. I am "napping" actually....

so, it starts, the gearing up to Christmas (and the big game against the cowpies). Looking forward to seeing many of you over the next week or so, and we will be sure to take lots of pictures!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in case I don't check in again.
Love,
Ryan

No comments: