13 December 2006

Big Truck...

Not to alarm anyone, but today me and mommy got in an accident. there was a big truck coming down the road (and it was a windy wet road). the truck was going fast and apparently crossed over the median a tad causing the car in front of us to swerve, slam its brakes on, and spin around. Mommy slammed on the brakes and almost avoided sliding into the car in front of us, but nope. the car behind us hit into us, which gave us the extra push to slide into the first car. it was scary scary scary. most importantly we are both OK. daddy came immediately and checked on us. then a white car with flashing lights came. it was raining too.

it was one big truck though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I heard about your accident from your mommy and I am so glad that both of you are ok! That sounded scary.

I hope to see you soon - I'm sure you've grown a lot since our last visit!

Love,
Selena

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! I'm sorry to hear about your accident...that sounds very scary! I'm so glad that you are ok. I mean if you are like me, we like trucks but not when they are causing us to crash! YIKES! Anyway...glad you and your mommy are ok. I'll see you next weekend!!!