12 December 2006

Choo Choo and a Horse!

Hey guys! Hope you are doing well! Had a great weekend this weekend. We went to mommy's work place and they had a party for all the little kids. it was great, they had crafts and food and donuts and cookies. i had some yogurt too! i love "wowurt"!

prior to going all week mommy and daddy were telling me how i was going to get to see some guy named santa. all i know is, he is red and says ho ho ho at this point. imagine what my imagination was picturing for this guy.

anyway, so we are sitting around the table eating some late breakfast and snacks when this big tall fat man comes out, all dressed in red and white. he had a huge white beard and glasses. wow. he was big and exciting. he sat down in his chair which was up on a small stage and people started lining up to see him. EVERYONE was enthralled with this guy. daddy said I was going to go up and talk to him and tell him what I wanted. I ran up to get a look at the action.



Well, after daddy waiting in line while mommy and i did crafts, it was finally my turn to talk to santa. man, it was intimidating and at first, I did NOT want to go up there. But with a little coaxing and daddy by my sad, we headed up to the big man's lap. I was then swarmed with pictures and media prompting me to talk and smile. I heard one voice coming from the man we call dadda. Ryan, tell santa what you want for Christmas. Well, luckily we had practiced. "Choo Choo!" The crowd was impressed! Then I threw in another one, "horse!". We posed for a few more pictures and were done. Then to my surprise, I was handed a gift package so we sat down and opened up a cool toy!




All in all, this was a great experience! I really hope Santa brings me a choo choo and a horse. Although, mommy took me to carousel park the other day to see the real horses and they are really big. However, choo choos do seem a bit more conducive to our home environment. (yeah, I am smart)

Sunday after I woke up from my nap daddy took me out to the woods in our back yard to look for deer but we didn't see any. However, as we were walking back mom mom and pop pop were there! They stayed for pizza dinner and i had a great time visiting with them. i can't wait to go back to see pop pop's choo choo under the tree. maybe this weekend I will get to go...

No comments: