29 December 2006

its all over now...and what a week!!

Daddy says Christmas is over and we are done traveling around from house to house for dinner here and there. i guess that means no more presents! :(

Just kidding, I got so much stuff and am very thankful. Need to get crackin on those thank you notes. Today was the first mention of back to school next week, so i know its pretty much over. this has been one great week though. well....except for the sickness. my cough is still hanging in strong, but the rest of me is pretty much good to go.

we capped off holiday week with a second visit to pop-pop and oma's house. we had a great time at dinner and opening more presents. why a round 2 you ask? Well, not everone was there for Christmas day, so they invited us again so that we could share Christmas with Summer, as well as the Waleski's (Aunt Jenn, Uncle Wasil, Chase, & Olivia). I love hanging out with Chase and Summer!


(thats us watching summer play with her new nintendo)

Dinner was great, meatballs!! whoo hoo, i love meatballs, and a nice fat roll. it was great. plus i played with some of Chase's cool toys too. Oma took a timer picture of all of us together. Glad she was able to be in it, because she couldn't be in the one on Christmas day...


(Christmas Day is below)


So, its been quite a week as I mentioned. Tuesday, the day after Christmas I spent at home with Mommy and Daddy. I think I posted, but I can't remember. I was pretty sick and VERY clingy to mommy and ESPECIALLY daddy (who was working). We took it easy though and I geared up for Wed when mom-mom and aunt louise were coming to pick me up for the day. we had a nice day, didn't get to see the trains in Chadds Ford, but we went to lunch @ Applebees!! Then we played most of the rest of the day at mom-mom's and daddy and mommy came over for dinner. Thu I hung out all day with daddy (same as today) because mommy was working. Its been great playing with all my new toys though. Taking up most of my time are my new train set and the little people car wash/garage, and I can utilize most of the little people that mom-mom got me. our place is a mess! (mommy keeps reminding us!)

hope you are all well though and i am looking forward to new years. we are going to uncle jim and aunt tracy's for a party, but before that, the Eagles play the Falcons. if they win they lock up the division! Remember before, daddy had lost faith in his team! I hope learned a lesson about loyalty! he he.

cya guys!

No comments: