19 December 2006

Tom, Philly, and some Hot Chocolate

daddy said my blog just got switched to blogger beta. whatever dude...

hi everybody! wanted to write and tell you about my interesting weekend. i haven't posted since "the accident" but thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes everyone! Mommy and I are doing great, but our car is still in the shop. we have a ford Taurus rental.

this weekend though was great. i stayed at Pop Pop and Oma's house on Friday night. Mommy and Daddy had to mingle with real estate people at a party, so Oma offered for me to stay the night. We had a great time playing there, and then in the morning on saturday we went to philadelphia. we had a great time. first we picked up oma's friend and her grand daughter (Lucianna).



Her name was "Lucy", though she didn't look at all like Lucy. I think they might have been tricking me on that one. Not sure. Oma did a good job capturing my confusion though!

We headed up to Philadelphia for the light show at Wanamakers. But we didn't realize that it didn't start until about noon, so we were looking for things to do when Tom and his girl rider came over. She asked us if we wanted a ride.




Yes, Tom was a horse! I love horse! This was quite a treat. This horse pulled the four of us around in a carriage through the city. It was so neat. It was cold so we bundled up , but we had a great time! After that we headed back to the light show, and to top off the day, we headed to lunch at the Ritz Carlton! Lucy and I were by far the youngest (and funnest) people in that joint! We had a great time!!




Anyway, thanks for a great trip Oma! I'll be sure to remember this one forever! And thanks to you and Pop Pop for letting me stay with you this past weekend!

No comments: