02 January 2007

back to school....(tomorrow)

back to school tomorrow. can't wait to see my buddy tim! I have expanded my vocabulary so much in the last couple weeks. lets see, our last day of school was dec 21st. So, it will have been 13 days off! i am pretty excited to get back though. i have played with all my toys pretty much, and most have entered into a "rotation" as daddy calls it. some of the batteries are even dying on them!! hope you all had a nice new years too. we didn't do much but a trip to home depot. new years eve at lexa's was pretty fun, lexa got some REALLY great toys to play with. not sure why we whisked out of there in the middle of the night, but i slept well all night, the first time the whole week.

talk to you all soon and hope you are enjoying reality again!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Ryan! Glad you are feeling better! It was great seeing you over the holidays! I can't believe you are almost 2!!! Where did the time go??