29 January 2007

more potty stories and oh, some party stories too!

well, last night i surprised myself AND mommy and daddy. as i told you in my last post, daddy and mommy got me to sit on the potty right before bath time the other night. well, we tried again last night, and this time i was very excited to sit on it. took a while to get comfortable but with daddy by my side it was OK. we were all astonished though when i actually went pee pee! yes! pee-pee!!! i pee'd in the potty!

ok ok... i know, long way to go, but it sure was a positive experience, and i hope to build on it! :)

happy birthday to aunt tracy and i had a great time at your surprise party. apparently i spent most of the night sleeping upstairs, but it was fun playing with Adam and Riley before hand with all of Lexa's toys. during the day aunt beth, summer, uncle pj, and riley came over to watch me and lucy while mommy and daddy went to another party during the day! that was such fun too!

aunt beth took great care of me and played with me a lot on the floor with my choo choos. who could ask for anything more than that! then yesterday mom-mom and anna stopped by to say hello. anna and summer took turns pushing me around the house on my car, whoo hooo! Summer also really enjoyed Tom, my new rockin' horse. hope she doesn't miss it too much!!

talk to you all soon!

No comments: