31 January 2007

potty progress...teamwork!

whats gonna work?! teamwork!

my new tag line. the wonder pets save the cow episode is becoming a daily routine at home. i just love that story, and its so fun to watch and sing along. i love when the cow gets free from the tree! daddy changes the song to include my friends tim and tommy from school...its sooo funny!

me and daddy hit the potty before bed again tonight and whammo, got my pants off, diaper off, sat down and I pee pee'd! again! can you believe it!? i know daddy sure as heck couldn't. mommy didn't even make it in time to see (except what i left in the potty, oh, and a little on the floor), but she was psyched! we all high fived and went and got my jammies on. so far so good, the positive experiences are building up slowly.

not too much else going on. school has been going well, the kids are getting antsy with this cold weather and class has gotten a bit rougher as tempers flare, but as pretty much the youngest kid there, i'm holding my own. they just announced that they are starting a 12-18 months room at school too, so now there will be a whole class of kids that are younger than us. cool...hopefully we can help to mentor them like the older kids mentor us.

oh, baby riley, you left your loud loud choo choo here! and summer, your yamigashi game is here (or whatever its called). aunt beth, your toothbrush is here, i talk about it every time i brush my teeth and make sure its your still! :)

good night everone!

No comments: