26 January 2007

potty time....excellent....

hi everyone! i know i know...its been forever since i posted! things haven't been too busy, just thought I'd let some wonder and excitement build! :) heheh.

Not too much going on, but have been trying to really expand my vocabulary in the past few weeks. according to most, its expanding at a fascinating rate as to where if you talked to me before christmas break and talked to me now, i could probably talk back now, but couldn't then!

things though are going well. tonight before my bath i sat down on my new potty. it was pretty intimidating at first, but daddy sat on the potty next to me and then i sat on mine. it was pretty cool. plus, daddy showed me how to go pee pee sitting on the potty (even neater). i didn't have to go at the time, but i look forward to trying again. positive potty experience #1!

last week i had to go the dentist (negative dental experience #1). i have this staining issue with my teeth and we had to get the dentist to check it out. well, she wasn't that nice and the experience wasn't that fun. she did confirm there is nothing bad going on, which i am sure was a relief to mommy and daddy. i mean, we brush my teeth all the time, so i am not sure how anything that wasn't supposed to, could live in my mouth! so, i think i will go back to the dentist, but not any time too soon.

ok, thats it for now, all is well. i have been enjoying all my new and old toys and i htink my birthday is coming up in a few weeks. daddy and mommy keep showing me how to make a 2 with my fingers. i can't quite do it, but i have been practicing. i have a new favorite book, the little engine that could. i have been watching a little TV too. my favorite show is Wonder Pets. i really only like the one where they save the baby cow. i can sing most of the songs on there too (especially the TEAM WORK part!)

c-ya!!

No comments: