04 November 2006

Party Time!


Went to an awesome party on Friday night! My cousins Kristen, Carly, and Anna were having a joint birthday party at Carousel Park in Delaware. It was at night and in the cold! They had hayrides and a bonfire. Daddy and I had an awesome time. Mommy couldn't go because of her pending trip to New Jersey for the Pink Tie Ball. Also, daddy bought me some new gloves and a hat with a race car on it especially for the night so I would be nice and snug and warm.

The night started with us getting dressed. Daddy put my PJ's on, then some pants, a t-shirt, then a sweater, then my jacket, then heavy coat! He taught me a trick to put my gloves on before my jacket, that way cold air won't get into my arms. my gloves are awesome. my first pair. hard to get my little fingers in the right holes though. I think with practice I will be ok though. The picture is me after I was all bundled up and ready!

When we got there, it was very dark and very scary. there were a lot of people confused about parking and trying to find their parties. luckily we parked and found aunt jen and uncle mark pretty quick. we headed to the camp site where the bonfire was burning and the hayride was loading up. I saw the biggest tractor ever there and it was AWESOME!

We didn't stay too long, daddy and I roasted a hot dog, and we ate that. then we roasted a marshmallow which I didn't try. Thing looked weird, so I passed. He and Aunt Jen said I would be sorry! We headed home and I got a late start to bed. Oh well. It was worth it!!

Check out daddy's web site for more pictures of the party.

No comments: