02 November 2006

Happy All Souls Day!

Since I missed All Saints day, I thought I'd say Happy All Souls Day!

To honor All Souls day, daddy says we should remember all of those people who were in our lives but are no longer. this is way above my understanding level, so the discussion ends here. Sorry daddy!

Halloween was great, I was a football player! You can see pictures of me at daddy's web site. I had a great time on Halloween. I was a little hesitant to change into my costume, it looked a little like a cowboy's uniform. but i gave in and we had a great time. daddy took me trick or treating while mommy and lucy stayed home and handed out candy. then mommy took me over to see aunt tracy, uncle jim, and lexa to get some candy. had a great night. got a lot of candy, but it seems to have disappeared. I noticed last night that my candy bowl is no where to be seen. not sure what thats all about. oh, the trick or treaters were really cool too. power rangers, witches, and even an Elmo showed up!

yesterday daddy had to go to NJ for his work. he was gone all day and i didn't think i would get to see him at all, but he showed up about 15 minutes before my bed time and was able to put me to bed. that was great! i also really enjoyed hanging out outside with mommy and we went to the library too and she read me some books. i showed her how nicely i can sit with my hands folded while she reads. i think she was impressed because i over heard her telling daddy about it. wish i could post some of my artwork from school too because man, mommy and daddy are really impressed with my work! can i find my talent at the young age of 20 months?!?

No comments: