11 November 2006

exhausted

phew...what a day.

today mommy and daddy took me to the big city (philadelphia) to the Please Touch museum. It was AWESOME! I didn't think such places existed! I was wondering what was going on because it was saturday and i got up early and we headed into the car for a long drive. we ended up in philadelphia at his great place!

we got there and there were such cool things like a gigantic barn yard with a barn and little simulated animals everywhere. there was a big tractor to sit on, a farm house where you could ring the doorbell, a mailbox where you could get the mail, a birdhouse with a bird and babies in it and all kinds of neat stuff. on top of that, a great ramp leading up to the barn house which i really enjoyed sliding down! other exhibits included a large cereal bowl that you slid into after climbing up a small wall, a big SEPTA bus, abig moat where you could push boats around that had a dam, and a monorail. there was also a train set. oh and a big supermarket where you could stokc the shelves, shop, punch a punch card, work in the bakery and be a cashier! it was great and i had such a nice time. we stayed a couple hours and I was exhausted.

daddy was upset cause the camera batteries died (again!) and mommy was upset cause she had to carry the camera in her bag and it is a big beast! but we all had such a good time. i am really really glad mommy suggested we do this and I am SURE she had to drag daddy along. he was glad he went too, he told me.

we headed back to our car and mommy wanted to go to a place called south street and walk around a bit since it was sooo nice out. we headed over and walked around. we stopped at a place to eat and i had my first philly cheese steak! it wasn't pat's or gino's, but it was good! I had a bite of daddies but my main meal was chicken tenders dipped in my favorite vegetable, KETCHUP! (or kah kah).

to top off a great day, we came home from philadelphia and daddy let me ride on the lawnmower with him while he cut some of the grass! bed is looking great right now...

would love to hear from you guys out there...been a while since anyone commented.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!! Aunt Beth misses you alot! I just wanted you to know we are looking forward to Thanksgiving at your new house! I love that museum in Philly.. what a fun time! I can't wait to take Summer and Riley [when Riley's a little bigger]. Also wanted you to make sure that if you go into a spanish or mexican restaurant, you might want to have Mom or Dad ask for the ketchup! I doubt you want to dip your fries in the "kah kah" they might get you!! Love you, miss you, see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! Just wanted to give you a shout-out! Sounds like that museum you went to was awesome!

the ry-man said...

thanks for checking in guys! and thanks for the advice aunt beth. i am already getting better at saying it! :)