16 November 2006

just checking in...

before i forget...

saturday is aunt beth and uncle pj's anniversary and since you guys were my first wedding ever I wanted to send a special note of congratulations to you guys! I had a great time at the wedding, though I think I slept through most of it. i went back and checked my archive from a year ago. check it out.

not too much else going on. we went to school last night, the three of us. mommy and daddy got to attend a class in the library about bringing montessori back into the home. i don't know yet how this will impact me, but the childcare they provided just wasn't that fun. i had to bust my way into the library and hang out with mommy and daddy. i call him daddow now. i stopped saying yeah, or yes too. Now i say "yaow" for yes. i heard some of the other kids at school doing this, and thought it was cool.

tomorrow i am going to the doctor to get checked out. mommy has been really concerned about my drinking lately as my consumption appears to have gone up dramatically. she thinks i have some medical problems from webMD. hopefully doc will straighten it out tomorrow. i will let you know! have a good weekend everyone, if I don't talk to you. Thanksgiving is only one week from today. i have off from school next week too. whoo hooo!

No comments: