26 September 2006

thanks oma and poppop

thanks guys for picking me up from school yesterday!! Sorry I was a bit fussy getting into the car, i just wondered where mommy and daddy were. I had fun picking out pumpkins and corn though after school! :)

i was going to get to meet a new babysitter this week, but that fell through. wed night mommy and daddy have to go and pick out our family portraits. but too bad the babysitter couldn't come. instead, something even better. mom-mom is going to come to school with mommy on wed and pick me up from school. I am going to go to her house and hang out with mom-mom and pop-pop while daddy and mommy are gone. that will be fun. mom-mom is really nice and gives me almost whatever I want and when I want it! I love her! And Pop-Pop always plays outside with me (usually golf) and that is great too!

Yesterday I painted mommy and daddy a picture on the easle at school and they LOVED it! I wonder if they knew what it is. Now that I think about it, I don't think they mentioned what it was, but they certainly were impressed with my skills. Maybe I will go to art school during summer vacation! he he.

No comments: