19 September 2006

picture day!

today is picture day at school. i am semi dressed up and i showed mommy this morning how i can practice my smile. she was darn impressed! :)

school is going great now. I am glad i gave it a chance and believed mommy and daddy when they said it was going to be fun. i have a great friend there in Yaseen (sp?) and when I come in to class in teh morning, the whole class runs over and greets me! I am like a celebrity!!

Just though't i'd give you all an update on the situation. this weekend was pretty good, we went to Oktoberfest on Saturday night and had a great time. Check daddy's website for pictures soon! Mom-Mom took me on the magical train ride, and i got to experience some german dancing and food for the first time. it was great!

sunday was fun too, roger and corrine and chris came over to visit and watch football with mommy and daddy. it was a disappointing loss, and it seems to have really effected daddy. (he took his eagles flag down after the game and he never does that, we also took off our jerseys because it was "hot")

not much else going on though folks, hope you all are doing well and I am glad you still continue to check in! I will try to respond to your posts and do a better job, but they keep us busy here at HMS! Talk to you all soon!

No comments: