05 September 2006

Last day of summer

well, off to school tomorrow. today was my last day home with mommy. its been so nice being home with her and spending so much time with her. having daddy and lucy here with us all day has been great too. I am nervous for school, but i think its goign to be fun. daddy says i am going to learn so much and he says he can tell that I want to learn because i ask a lot of questions, like, where are the nors? (nors are deer). are they out there? nors? over there? nors?

so wish me luck everyone! mommy and daddy and I are all going to go together in the morning. btw...i know some of you think i am crazy for going to school so young, but hey, i don't call the shots around here. don't worry though, i can handle myself pretty good as most of you know (because you have probably watched me for amore than an hour alone). anyway, i have a feeling that this new school is going to be the perfect place for me to get really really smart. soon i will be writing daddy's blog!! heh heh.

ok, so, so long summer, we had a blast with you. moving to a new big house, spending time with teh family, outings to get ice cream, swimming, wow! what a great life i have. just want to tell mommy and daddy that i love you very much (and you too lucy!!) next time i write i will be more educated!

the ry-man

No comments: