25 September 2006

my sweet rockin chair

Thanks Aunt Louise for this awesome rocking chair you brought for me!! I am really enjoying it so far and have spent countless minutes just sitting and rocking. Plus, now i have my very own seat in my house! What a great idea (and I wasn't even expecting a gift!)



Had a great weekend, Aunt Louise and her friend Betsy visited from Pittsburgh. They came over to our house for dinner on friday night and then we went to mom-mom's for lunch on Sunday. I had a great time there hanging out with aunt jen and those crazy girl cousins of mine!!

Then we went to Uncle Jim and Aunt Tracy's house to watch the Eagles game. I got to see Lexa and play with her feet and stuff. Daddy and mommy kept holding her and I have to say, I wasn't that big of a fan of that idea. She is a cute baby though, but I don't see the big deal about her. She doesn't do all of the funny stuff that I do. Atleast I didn't see anything funny! Oh well, I am sure we will grow up to be great friends!!

Mommy started work today at her new job, and PopPop and Oma are goign to pick me up from school. I think mommy has to stay late. Daddy picked me up for school on friday and got to see me in my class for a while. That was great.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Looking forward to getting home and rocking!!

No comments: