26 January 2006

Thu - boo boo's galore big and little

yesterday day care sent me home with the ouch report. so "A" (name changed for security sake) and i were hanging out on the mat at daycare and he was showing me how he can climb over the mat, over the bump in the mat, then land on his feet on the other side. so he is pretty nimble...the guy can walk, i am still a scooter, but i was convinced i could pull off this manuever. well, i climbed over the mat, and over the bump, but landed on not my feet...but my nose. so i gotta little rugburn. its all good though, daddy said it makes me look tough.

later in the after, "A" and "K" were walking around pushing the cribs around...they never wait for me though. it takes me longer because i have to hold onto things and often by the time i catch up they are gone! so i get to the crib to push it, but "A" moved it and whoomp. right on my rear. i will catch up with those guys soon and wont' be intimidated by them!

man, how bout that wind last night? i think i felt the house shake a few times. i couldn't get "Big Little" out of my head, specifically the pages that say, "Ladies are big" and the next page "Lady bugs are little". What the heck is a lady bug? And do ladies and lady bugs where the same outfit?

No comments: