06 January 2006

ok...so its been a while

Hi everyone, merry christmas and happy new year!

I know its been a while, but we are a busy family! Two full time jobs, a full time daycare student, and a dog! Geesh.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I finally get it. I had a great time sharing with my family such wonderful moments! Luckily we got to see most everyone. I got some really great gifts too, which I am very thankful for. I know not all kids are as lucky as me, but i hope some day they can be.

I am sick again today, and got kicked out of day care. Last night I threw up a couple times but mommy and daddy thought it was just my dinner from Applebees. Well, not so. I should have told them, but Miss K told them when daddy dropped me off. Yesterday my buddy G (name changed) was sick and I guess I cuaght it from him and some other kids. I guess its a 24 hour stomach bug because I feel better now, but they sent me home witha slight fever and some loose stools! Poor mommy and daddy have to change their whole schedule around to get me home!

OH well. Things are going pretty well though. I have been crawling all around everywhere. I can pull myself to my knees and have almost pulled myself up to my feet a couple times. Getting closer there. I think my arms are getting stronger too.

Not too much else going on for now. Quick updates: Eagles are out, poor daddy; Mommy is busy with work like crazy; Daddy has a chip fracture in his ankle but is just about to swear off physical therapy; Lucy is Lucy, one of my best friends who has the best darn toys around; shhh...mommy and daddy have been looking at houses in Pennsylvania...not sure what that means; Holiday pics are up on daddy's website; Daddy fixed teh big tub so now i don't have to bathe in the sink!

OH...and how about this. My cousin summer got a puppy for Christmas!

OH...and how about this...TWO new cousins on the way. Aunt Beth and Uncle PJ are expecting and so are Uncle Jim and Aunt Tracy! Wow.

Hope you are all well and look forward to hearing about your holidays! Chime in, anonymous reading is OK, but its much more fun if I know your reading! :)

No comments: