29 September 2005

off to the doctor today

so today its another trip to the doctors office. mommy said they have to check my ears because a couple weeks ago i had an infection in my ear. they have to make sure that the infection has cleared up. keep me in your thoughts, who knows what those buggers are going to poke me with this time. geesh...like i am some lab rat or something.

daddy said i have been making some funny faces lately. said i looked like hacksaw jim duggin? i don't know who that is, apparently neither did mommy. i guess it has something to do with me sticking my tongue out. sorry for exploring my mouth! i have these hard objects poking through my gums, gimme a break! it seems to get a laugh out of both of them though.

all else is well. i have completed my food cycle, good news, no allergies. i just wish i was getting some more of it! mommy and daddy are still on this moving around kick. i mean, if they put one more toy just out of reach i am gonna snap! I just want to play man...gimme a break, this growing up is hard work!

ok...rant over. daycare providers coming...gotta go!

No comments: