19 September 2005

mark it down...

ok mommy and daddy, hope you marked it down. I rolled over this weekend! I finally gave into the tummy time pressure and rolled myself onto my back. it was rather entertaining. When I finally got onto my back the room errupted in cheers (from mommy and daddy). that was fun. fun enough that I did it a few more times that day!

had a nice weekend, didn't do too much. sat was pretty low key, me and daddy hung out most of the day, and mommy had to do some volunteer work. then mommy and I talked to our neighbor Katie, who is going to be a mommy soon. she is going to have a little boy just like me. then our other nieghbors came over, Erika and her son Jackson. jackson is walking, he is older than me, but i think i have a few pounds on him! :)

sunday was football day. how bout them eagles huh? just like daddy said, they got walloped in Philadelphia. then we went to a barbeque in summit. summit is where the rich folks live (that what mommy says). None of us have ever been to a barbeque for 350 people! It was pretty interesting and fun.

hope you all had a nice weekend. congestion is back and i think a new tooth is coming in to give my first two company.

4 comments:

the ry-man said...

thanks jake...even though i rolled over 3 times on sunday mommy is still giving me a hard time, basically calling it a fluke!

can't wait to come to pittsburgh to visit. i hear i have a lot of family members out there, so its a necessary trip. do you have any cool toys? i think mommy and daddy said you have a dog too?!?

hope to see you soon, maybe we can talk politics over a few bottles someday soon!

Anonymous said...

how can a little baby use a computer??

the ry-man said...

hey anonymous, why don't you come over here and i'll show you whats up...

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah whatever.