26 September 2005

no city...just a relaxing weekend

hi guys, hope you all had a nice weekend. we sure did. i got to spend a lot of time with daddy cause mommy had some volunteer events and teh race on sunday. we were all going to go, but at the last minute mommy said we could stay home and relax. I think daddy was fighting for that and he seemed happy. he was busy working on our new deck that is coming along slowly. I got to see how to mix concrete and pour footers this weekend!

Eagles won...it was close according to daddy who disappeared at game time. I didn't get to see the game because it wasn't on tv, but he said it was a close game. I think he met Gabriel's daddy at the bar and they watched the game together cause Gabriel's mom and me and Gabriel and mommy all went for a walk.

Not too much else going on for now, hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: