16 September 2005

whats up dudes?

the tummy time saga continues...i have noticed a sharp increase in it! Its actually not been all that bad. i think mommy and daddy are trying to get me to roll over. little do they know, i don't NEED to roll over. i get a kick out of getting their hopes up by throwing my leg up and going partially! They get so excited. Truthfully, I don't have patience for rolling around. Lets not even talk about the dog hair involved!

I have already graduated sitting up, and the other night I went from a sit up to a tummy position. Daddy was impressed with that!! Not to mention that I can fully rotate on my back and tummy, and I have found that when I am on my back, moving by thrusting my legs works quite effectively. I must say though that I have enjoyed standing up.

Earlier this week daddy busted out the pack and play, and I have playing a lot in there. Not sure if its a safety thing, or a "daddy want to watch that show about football" thing. I am still contemplating this contraption. Atleast Lucy isn't able to step on me when she walks by, or wack me in the face with that crazy tale!

tooph update...second one seems to be breaking through and sleep has been better. Not sure why my tooph hasn't made my daddy's website news. he needs to get on the ball!

Not much planned for this weekend. 49ers come to philly for a beat down (according to you know who). Have yourselves a good one! :)

1 comment:

the ry-man said...

thanks aunt tracy! i finally gave into the pressure...see my next post.