01 September 2005

Finally getting better! :)

well, i think my ear infection has broken. man that hurt. i just couldn't sleep and was just so achey. now i have these teeth coming into my mouth and they are hurting me too. jeesh...gimme a break people! I am a tired bugger. The congestion is not helping either. I did atleast get to skip daycare on monday and stay home with mommy!

So, as you can imagine its been a tough week or so, i think for all of us.

Anway, the week before i got to go on vacatino to pop pop john and debbie's house. it was fun, they were so nice to me and catered to my every need. i think daddy is going to put some pictures up from my vacation. while i was on vacation, mommy and daddy went to las vegas from mom mom's birthday. they said they had a good time, but really missed me. i got to talk to them on the phone, but they were in a different time zone whatever that means. check my daddy's website for pictures soon.

not too much else going on. we are going to DE this weekend because mommy and daddy have to go to a wedding. me and lucy are going to stay with mom mom, so that should be fun. hopefully my congestion and teeth will stop bothering me by then!

Hope you all are doing well. Wanted to say congratulations to aunt beth and PJ on there recent engagement. i think that means they are going to be married like mommy and daddy. i hope i get to go to this wedding! i had to miss pop pop and debbie's, but i saw some great pictures of it.

ok, well, just getting back into the swing of things, so i better get back to work. apparently i need to be doing more tummy time! Jake, 3 months my junior, is already rolling over! what a kiss up! i know i can do it, ijust don't want to! yeah...thats it...

No comments: