03 October 2005

a nice weekend of pumpkins and parties

what a night last night...after a great weekend the unknown bothersome pain/annoyance was back last night. i just couldn't sleep well. i think i cried most of the night and accidentally scratched my face a couple times. time to cut the nails mommy and daddy! it was a bad ending to a good weekend though.

saturday mommy and daddy took me to the farm and we went looking for some pumpkins and mums. there were some gigantic pumpkins there, so we ended up getting a pretty big pumpkin. I think daddy said it was 43 lbs! Thats almost twice as heavy as me! Since we got such a big one, we only got one. Mommy picked out some mums and planted them in the planters out front. They were actually pretty big too. I guess we are all ready for fall! Then it was off to Church, and then we went out to Leo's in Hoboken for dinner.

sunday was football sunday and block party day. it was nice, all the neighbors came out and all the kids got to play. it was a good time. it was during the Eagles game so daddy kept running back to the house to get me score updates. I was pretty down when the Eagles were losing 17-0 on the road in a hostile stadium. But how happy was I when they came back to win the game 37-31? Wow! Donovan played great, I hope i can see him play in person soon.

news on the milestone/development front...i have been hearing mommy and daddy still talking about me moving around and rolling over. its becoming quite humorous to hear them discuss this. Anyway...i think i may have quelled mommy's anxiety by rolling over a lot. In fact, whenever she puts me on my tummy, I roll to my back now. I will keep you guys updated.

hope you had all had a good weekend!

No comments: