25 October 2005

feeling better

well, i am starting to feel better. my rash has pretty much started to disappear and its much less itchy and my cold seems to be disappearing too. I had a good nights sleep last night for the first time in quite a while.

don't tell daddy, but i think i gave him my cold. he seemed pretty miserable yesterday and sunday with a sore throat. what a wuss! gotta toughen that man up a little!

wow, its been getting cold out right? reminds me of my first days here. so cold out, and even in the house. we have been lighting a lot of fires over the weekend and finally mommy convinced daddy to turn on the heat yesterday. that helped out. they have me bundled up pretty tightly at night for bed, like a little glo worm (whatever that is).

more scoop on the job...not sure if mommy and daddy know that i can hear them or not, but it looks like i will be going to day care for 5 days a week when mommy starts working. not yet sure how i feel about that, initially, i don't like it. But...i will check it out over the next few weeks. Maybe ask some of the other full timers there and see how they like it. Poor lucy is going to be lonely at home too, and mommy said nikki is going to be coming full time again. I hope lucy is ok with that.

Eagles won on sunday (and I didn't wear my jersey...hmm). It wasn't a convincing win though, and it was pretty lucky. Daddy scared me a few times by yelling at the TV and mommy yelled at him. Lets see how the Denver game goes this weekend.

Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ry-man, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a work from home in the uk site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'feeling better' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

the ry-man said...

I love spammers...this guy is taking tips from a baby!

(don't click his links by the way)