01 November 2005

Halloween was a blast!

Ok...first halloween. general impessions...weird. overall, things went well, people look a lot different on halloween. it was fun though, and it was certainly different. apparently its time to start gearing up for the holidays! Daddy asked me to start thinking about Christmas gifts.

So, we went to the Halloween parade yesterday in town. It was nice, Daddy got to come home early and me, mommy, daddy, lucy, and granpa all went. I was dressed up like a Hershey Kiss. Yes, its kind of gay, but I pulled it off! Here is a picture!

Do you guys have a nice halloween?

Mommy was sick on Sunday so me and daddy watched the Broncos game. It was pretty awful but Daddy kept a good handle on his temper. I think he was tired from working on our deck all weekend. He said i could help him put the decking on (whatever that means) once the lumber gets here!

Anyway, mommy is all better, and I think me and daddy might be getting this thing. Hopefully not though. Oh, and 2 weeks until mommy goes back to work full time. i hope i adjust ok to full time day care! I am sure I will as I have no choice :(

Not much else going on, I have been learning some syllables to add to my babbling routine. If only I could put this eloquent writing into words there'd be no need for this blog. I have blurted out dah dah a number of times, but I am not sure thats what I wanted to come out.

Talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hi there! Love your blog! Great work! Keep it up and your halloween costume's great! You look sooooo cute! Easily the best I have seen so far! ;)