22 November 2005

so ya wanna know 'bout weddings?

hi everyone! what a week. basically, another week, another friggin cold! (scuse my language).

This full time daycare thing is kicking my immune system's butt right now. I am retooling though, and soon these little colds will be no match for me.

so, congrats to aunt beth and patrick (i guess, uncle patrick). i got to attend their (and my first) wedding. it was a lot of fun, though since i can't dance yet, i just sort of looked around. i got to see mommy and daddy dance a little too! goofy folks...

so, just before we headed out to DE is when my cold hit. I had just gotten over my last one. Needless to say, sleeping on friday night was awful. i was up every hour or so. this trend continued through to last night. hopefully tonight will be better and i can be ok by thanksgiving, because we are headed right back to DE. hmmm...now that i think about it, i wonder if my flu shot last wed had anything to do with my cold...grrr.

Day care has been ok, a short week this week. mommy dropped me off late on monday since she had a meeting close by. that way i didn't have to get up so early with daddy. the schedule is not so bad though. there are some entertaining little buggers in my daycare class! heheh. makes me giggle just thinking about it.

motor skills are coming a long, working hard. standing up is my favorite, but i can't pull up yet. i am getting there. daddy lowered my crib last night though, i guess cause i am getting older. he told mommy that the doctor recommended it. not crawling but moving and squirming pretty good. there is this really long white wire by the TV that i really want to play with. every time i get close though, someone moves me away. not clear whats happening there, but I WILL get that wire. that wire is my motivation!

Eagles season is not looking good. daddy said its ok though, that it probably wasn't good if they went to the superbowl my first year as a fan. he said i was born only 7 days after they were in the superbowl last year. we will continue to watch but hopes are dwindling. mommy doesn't know why we are going to watch, but just like daddy says, your a fan forever, not just when they are winning. i think maybe i can help explain some sports stuff to her because she has a hard time with it.

Ok, if i don't write, have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone! Things I am thankful for:
Mommy
Daddy
Lucy
All of my aunt, uncles, cousins, grandparents
Food
Diapers
Miss Pat and all my day care providers
God
oh...and that white wire!

CYA!

No comments: