09 November 2005

hows it going out there?

the sickness bug has hit again! Man, this is getting old. This time I caught a bad cold, I think it was from mommy, because she has been caughing like a seal! i had to stay home from daycare on monday because i was sick, and daddy stayed home with me. We hung out and played most of the day.

he was tired too from working on his deck all weekend too. Its nice, I got to spend some time on it this weekend so that i could supervise his work! Its coming along nicely though.

On Friday night we had a new babysitter come over and stay with me, Tiffany. She was nice and took good care of me. Then on Saturday, aunt jen came over to watch me. We had a great time. Mommy and Daddy went out 2 nights in a row! Wow! They said they hardly even did that before I was born! :)

Mommy starts back to work on Monday, so things are going to change with me going to daycare every day. I think Daddy is going to be dropping me off and picking me up most of the time. Lucy is going to be lonely at home too, hopefully we can catch each other up when we get home. I'm a little nervous, but I think it will be ok. daddy is just right across the parking lot, so he can be here in a giffy if i need him.

Oh...and how about this whole TO situation! Can you believe this guy! I mean, even I know to behave better than him. Maybe he can hire me as his personal council. I think i can help that guy a lot. Right now its looking like the Eagles won the battle with TO, but may have sacrificed some of their season. I hope they can turn things around. We play the cowpies on Monday night and then the giants. If we win both, we are right back in this thing! Keep your fingers crossed!

talk to you guys later!

No comments: