08 August 2006

Wedding! Behind....

Sorry folks, I am really behind in my posting. hard to keep up with all of these events. Just got back from the Beley Bash, but wanted to post about the wedding first!

Wow...great wedding. I think my second one, aunt beth and uncle pj's last fall was my first. this one was outside which made it really hot out. but it was OK because I got to see some cool boats, oh, and get this, there was a live horsee there!

Friday night started out with the rehearsal dinner. As soon as daddy was done with work for the day we got ready and headed on over to mom-mom's. Poor Lucy ("dog") had to stay home, but no doubt she had a good time. Daddy got all the drinks and put them into a cooler. AFter a while, everyone arrived and it was a nice party. I played outside with all the girls and michael. daddy came out and we played soccer in the backyard. Still not so sure about kicking things. I just don't see why we need to kick if I can pick it up and stick it in my mouth with my hands....












Sat we got up and I had an early nap before we left for the wedding. When I got there I noticed a funny white blanket on the ground. Someone had left this there maybe from the night before. It looked pretty clean so I gave it a test walk. All was good. But boy it was hot so I settled down with a cup of water for a while.

As we all gathered around we all had a lot of catching up to do from the previous night (not really). I think Uncle Mark was running late or something, so daddy took the opportunity to teach me about being on time. then i overheard him telling someone that since we moved to PA that this was the first event we were on time to.



So then out of the corner of my eye I saw some one I had never seen before. The glitter dress girls! They were really cool and they had this great glitter on their dresses. Every time I got close I couldn't help but reach for the glitter and end up pulling on their dresses. I spent a lot of the day chasing these girls around trying to get their glitter.







But before we knew it the wedding ceremony had started and finished. All of my cousins read a poem on stage (WOW!) and then they had to pour sand into a glass jar. Then at the end Aunt Jen and Uncle Mark had a kiss, kind of like mommy and daddy do. the lady behind them told them it was OK so they did. this now makes them married and we can start the party!






So we darted across the dock of the Chesapeake Inn and went inside the air conditioning. We hall had a great time, and I did some dancing and girl chasing. Daddy let me order his drinks at the bar and he also a few straws. By the end of let me play with the day, I was exhausted! Much of my time at the party was spent being hounded by girls and by the end of the party, I had had just about enough. I mean, I love my cousins and all, but give a man some space! :)

No comments: