22 August 2006

one cool college

about 2 weeks till school starts and we have been busy busy busy. this weekend mommy and daddy took me to their old college, the university of Delaware. It seemed pretty cool. they had lots of bricks, and steps. buildings with big columns, fountains and trees. there is a street with stores and restaurants too. sounds like a pretty good place, could have used some more playgrounds though. how do people go to school without a big twisty slide or swings?!?

yesterday I went and got my hair cut again. It was SCARY! The woman was cutting my hairs and then all of a sudden she put this large loud buzzing thing toward my head. though mommy said it was OK, i was not having any of that! we also got to go to a gigantic toy store and i played with lots of toys. mommy bought me this great red car that i can ride on, oh and a dancing elmo. the car is awesome, the dancing elmo is cool too. i put it on my new desk that daddy brought home from mom-mom's house. we also brought home all of daddy's smurfs from when he was a little boy like me and played with them. all of these things are great but not sure any will replace my Thomas the Train train set and tracks!!

oh and i forgot to tell you all...last friday my new teacher came over to our house for a visit. she was really nice. her name is Valerie, and she brought the teacher's assistant (whose name we can't remember at this point). they were both really nice, and i showed them my toys, and my house. i hope they can teach me lots of great things. maybe like how to use the potty. i have seen daddy do it and it looks really fun. not sure i understand the whole process yet, but soon they tell me, "soon". school should be fun though, even though I will definitely miss seing mommy and daddy and lucy all day long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ryan! missing you again, as always! just letting you know that most of those smurfs are mine, but I would be more than happy if you were their new owner. [as long as you play them with me when I come over :)]Sounds like you will have a great time at school! Keep me posted on how it goes.. hope to see you soon cutie! Love you!