14 August 2006

Last Weekend - Beley Bash!

Hi everyone, just wanted to take some time to update you on our recent trip to Pittsburgh. We went out in the beginning of August for the tad less than annual "Beley Bash". We stayed with Jake and his parents.

Thanks Jake for letting us stay. Oh and thanks to Mommy and Jake's parents for giving me the opportunity to bath with another boy! That was an interesting experience. For the most part, I think we pretty much bath the same, but they have a cool hose they use to rinse off, instead of our ghetto red cup!


Also, i got to use Jake's high chair and pack and play, even better I got to play with his rather awesome toys. I hope mommy and daddy were taking note. I just can't play with the same old toys all the time. Maybe its time for a refresher guys?!?


On to the Beley Bash where I had a great time. I spent most of my day grabbing ice from the numerous coolers and eating it. It only became an issue a couple of times when I mistakenly picked up a rock or two thinking they were also ice cubes. Luckily mommy stopped me in time. Here is a four generation picture for all of your viewing pleasure! Me on the left, daddy, pop-pop, then Grandad. Pop-Pop was able to make it out of prision to spend the day with his family, which was great. (he he, just kidding!)


After a not so long trip back from Pittsburgh, it was TIME. Sunday night Hall of Fame Game, Oakland Raiders versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Here is a picture of me gearing up for the game (I had to check on bunny in the backyard to see if he was eating the vegetables mommy left out there for him). The game was great, only saw the first series, but the Eagles are looking good!!

No comments: