31 August 2006

Hi Everyone!

Been a while since I last updated, Daddy has been quite busy lately. He said he would take some time to update for me today though.

Well...this is my last week at home and its been a pretty eventful weekfor the most part. This morning was meet the teacher day at school, so mommy and I went to the school and hung out in my classroom for a couple hours. My class has 16 other kids in it, and I am the 2nd youngest. 11 of the 17 kids are boys too. (stats all provided by mommy)

anyway, i really like the classroom, everything in there is MY size and i can play with all of it. i was so disappointed when we had to leave and go home, but mommy said i will have plenty of time to play there. tonight all of us are going back for parent orientation night. mommy said i will get to play while her and daddy get to learn about my school. playing sounds good to me man.

last night pop pop and oma came over for dinner. we had a nice time, and i showed them some fo my dining tricks. they are going to watch me a for a while in October i think. No one told me this, but i picked it up from some of the conversations going on last night.

i have really been practicing with my words and doing well. daddy is always surprised when I walk out of his office and say bye bye. i still find that when I can't remember a word for something, i can usually just scream really loud to get my point across. i know this drives "them" crazy, but oh well.

tuesday i spent the whole day with mom mom and pop pop bill. we went to applebees for lunch (still never get to go anywhere with momma and daddy), then to teh carousel horse farm. It was great fun. Mom MOm gives me whatever I want and I love spending time with her. She seems to be able to read my mind, like for example, i might be thinking, "gee...how about a cookie" and before i say it, mom mom is there giving me a cookie and some yogurt ("wowurt")! WOW!

monday mommy and i went to millburn orchards nad it was really cool. we saw some goats and some baby cows and mommy even fed a cow. i thought she might get down there and try to milk one, but it never happened. it was neat there and you can pick fruit and hang out with animals.

sooo...that was my week. this weekend mommy is preparing me for a lot of inside time. she said we are supposed to get lots and lots of rain. lets hope not though. daddy says the weather people are alarmist and rarely get the forecast right. we'll see who's opinion prevails! talk to you all later!

No comments: