09 August 2006

To All My Fans

Whats up! Two posts in two days!

Just thought I'd give a state of how things are going these days. Still home all day with mommy and daddy. Daddy disappears into his computer room adn shuts the door shortly after he gets me up and dresses. Then I usually don't see him. every once in a while he comes out to play with me for aminute or two, or me and mommy will step into his office for a quick visit. other than that, daddy time is usually in the night time. me and mommy have been having so much fun though. almost every day we go somewhere. lets see, for example, monday was kind of exciting because I went to pop-pop and omah's house while mommy went on a job interview, ok, not the best example. tuesday...mommy and i went to food store AND to a playgroup at the park. that was awesome. theere were some awesome climing toys for kids my size at the park. i was so zonked out after playing that i went straight to my nap. then, after i woke up, me and mommy rode over to jcpenny to exchange our bar stools. that night daddy and lucy and i played football in the backyard. daddy was showing me out to hike the ball while he ran an out route and lucy covered him. then he took me for a walk all the way to the back of our yard and showed me how tall weeds grow.
today was story time at the library. i think its the second to last one for the summer, but it was great. each week we go, and thten we get out about 5-6 new books for me to read. on the way home we stopped off to pay for my school. yes, school....
i start at the hockessin montessori school the last week of august. time for me to get some education. i will be going to school for just about the full day and learning lots of great things. i will probably meet some other smart kids, but i doubt any of them have a friggin blog man! hopefully i don't run circles around them.

thats it for now. all is going well. its been a busy time since we moved, but i can tell things are starting to calm down. the house is great, the yard is great. we can race ("wace") up and down the driveway for hours. hopefully you all can come and see the house someday. i am pretty sure lucy likes it a lot too. as for daddy, he seems pretty content, and so does mommy, though i think she thinks we live in the middle of nowhere. more as i learn that stuff.

hope you are all well!

No comments: