17 May 2006

wed - is it hot in here?

ok...so i am sitting here in daycare waiting for mommy to come pick me up. i have a 102 fever so it looks like i can go home early today and hang out with a much missed mommy who has had to work for the last couple nights in a row...

coincidence? you decide.

a mommy a day keeps the doctor away! sorry daddy, your great and all, but you ain't mommy! hee hee

so, what is cuasing this fever you ask? probably those two huge needles the nurse stuck in my legs yesterday! daddy says they were booster shots and it wouldn't be that bad, but i didn't see any needles going into his legs! doc said maybe i get a fever from these shots. i think i got one!

as for the rest of the 15 month checkup, my weight seems to be leveling off, I weighed in at 27 lbs 5.5 oz. Getting closer to average, and my height was pretty average at 31 inches. they measured my head, and i think it was in the 42 cm range, but can't quote that one.

all in all the appt wasn't too bad. me and daddy played ball while we waited for doc to come in, then he let me play with his blue tooth head set and let me wear it. he said i looked cool.

thats it for now, though I am hearing about a moving date of june 28th. not sure yet what this means, but more to come on that.

buh-bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better Ryan! I also got nasty shots this week! Why do they feel the need to do this to us?!

the ry-man said...

thanks for the sympathy jake. i like to keep my legs nice and chunky, it numbs the pain a little!