12 May 2006

TGIF - whatever that means

Hi Everyone! Its friday, and the weekend is just about here. Had a rough week, came down with a heavy cough. probably caused by my parent's need to transport me from place to place. lucky its mother's day and daddy's birthday on sunday, so i will forgive them. that should be gift enough...

hopefully it will be fairly relaxing this weekend. this week i noticed a lot of tension in the house. i think mommy wants to buy a house really bad but daddy wants to see if we sell our current house. geesh, what a balancing act. pending offers leads to lots of tension....

not too much else going on. daddy has been trying to teach me more and more words, and he was pretty impressed when I said bye bye the other day. i can also say "door" pretty good, and he has me working on "window". that one is much harder. the other hard one is "light". daddy says i can't say "L" words yet. I guess he is expecting that I will be developing that skill soon.

so, happy mothers' day to all of you mommies out there! most of my readership is motherly figures, so i know you are all looking forward to a great Sunday! hopefully your children won't disappoint. i know my mommy is getting something special, i have been saving up with daddy and lucy. i hope she likes her gift. mommy and dadddy said i had to buy them dinner too, they want to order from Church's chicken that night since it is a special day for both of them. I might be able to swing that with a few extra photo shoots. Lucy has a bit of savings too, so maybe I will hit her up for some. i have been sneaking her food every day since i have been eating, so she defintely owes me!!

ok everyone, have a great weekend!!

No comments: