15 May 2006

Mon - Back to School

Well, did everyone have a good weekend?

I did. It was nice and relaxing. It started off Fri night with a nice quiet evening on Friday, while daddy was working on the grill and mowing the lawn, i spent most of the evening with mommy. then we had a visitor, she looked familiar, but as it turns out, she is the one responsible for selling our house. apparently our first potential buyer has decided not to buy the house. daddy and mommy seem ok with that. then i noticed that no one was paying attention to me, so I spoke up!

sat was an early morning for me and daddy. i just couldn't wait to get up! We played for awhile and then we all went for a walk while some guy came to check out our house. He seemed nice enough, but he was late, and I could sense mommy's impatience. She probably saw that I was getting sleepy and this man was stealing my nap time! But alas, he came, we went out for a walk, and got home. I went for a nap and found out that the man wants to buy our house. Hooray! Then we went to home depot to get some propane for daddy's new grill. That thing is nice lookin.

Sun was the big day. I again decided not to sleep in. Mommy told me that daddy was getting up with me again because it was mother's day and she was goign to sleep in. She also noted that daddy was going to be out late that night, and he would want to get up early to see me! So...we got all of mommy's mother's day cards and presents ready for her so when she came down we could surprise her. I am glad that she was happy to get the gift and cards. Then we gave daddy his birthday cards! It was a nice relaxing day though and we topped it off with ice cream birthday cake, a great steak dinner, and a quick trip to Rita's. I got a taste of all of that and hit the sack!

Now I am relaxed and ready for school this week. Its picture day today, so I think i am going to get my picture taken! gotta look good...

cya!

No comments: