08 May 2006

Mon - Rest Please

Wow, some rest...please...i am just a small child. Carting me around here and there is very tiring for me (and you, I am sure). Here is a synopsis of my crazy weekend.

Fri yields an early pickup from daddy, and not only that, but Lucy is there with him. He pulls out a cup containing my yogurt drink and says, we are going to see Mom-Mom. But doesn't Mom-Mom live far far away? {yes, she does}

So we hit the road and head down to DE. It was a fun ride, I slept about half the time, but since it was a nice day, daddy turned up the music and opened the windows and sun roof! We had a great time. When we arrived we got to see Aunt Beth and Uncle PJ, and my new cousin Riley. She is pretty quiet and didn't seem very interested in her favorite cousin, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt. She seems to be doing well and is rather content most of the time.

Sat I decided to get up a little early (5:30) to see who else is up at that time. Turns out that when daddy (against his own will) and I went downstairs (after my refusal to lay back down), nobody was there but us and Lucy. Geesh people, wake up, start your day, the sun is shining! By 8:30 we were on the road to Pop Pop and Debbie's. Mommy and Daddy left, and we played for a while then visited Kristen at her soccer game. She was pretty good, she had a couple saves in goal. Got to spend some time with Haley and Anna, also Aunt Jen too.

Then I was whisked back to Mom-Mom's and mommy and daddy gave me lunch. Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop Bill were no where to be found, i think they went to Florida for sun and relaxation. Hoepfully my 5:30 wakeup didn't drive them out of the house. Anyway, had some lunch then me and mommy and daddy headed over to Jake's bday party. I had a great time there, and Jake, sorry for the smack on the head. According to my development phases, I do things now to get a reaction because I am learning about cause and effect. Had some cake adn ice cream then it was back to Mom-Mom's for a nap. Before I knew it we were off to dinner at the Outback with Pop-Pop and Debbie. Uncle Jim and Aunt Tracy got to join us too. Had a great time sipping on my straw from the water glass!

Back to Mom-Mom's and into bed!

Tired yet?

Then, Sunday morning was back to Pop-Pop and Debbie's. They took me to Church, fed me some lunch after and we played outside for awhile. I got to ride around on a little tike bike which was pretty neat. Walking really opens up a lot of doors!!
Finally mommy and daddy got home. they were house hunting and were not sucessful in finding one. sounds like they are changing strategy though and have a new outlook.

So, daddy took me, we picked up lucy and headed back home to NJ. Mommy stayed because she is meeting with some people from her work today to talk with them. She will be home tonight. Daddy adn I stopped at McDonalds for dinner since the traffic was so bad. We finaly got home and it was bath time and then bed time. Wow, finally the long weekend was over.

Today I am still very tired, but recovering. Probably take a few days though. Daddy says that on Sunday is mother's day so get ready. Mommy says that Sunday is daddy's birthday so get ready. I guess maybe I have to get them presents or something. Hopefully some more guidance on these events is coming soon!

Hope you guys all had a great weekend and talk to you soon. It was great seeing almost all of my loyal fanbase!!

1 comment:

the ry-man said...

me again...forgot...about all those animal/hannibal and general biting comments...

yes, i heard you, and yes, I understood. I have a long memory!

heheh...just kidding. the biting was only a temporary thing, but mommy and daddy helped me to understand that this a very bad thing to do!