26 October 2006

have a good weekend mommy and daddy!

well, i know i am gonna miss them. today after school they are taking me to PopPop and Oma's house. I am going to stay with them until Sunday. Mommy and Daddy are heading to upstate New York for a wedding on Saturday. Its a 6 hour trip. I think they are excited to get a way together but i also think they are going to miss my cute little smile! I am going to try to learn some new words this week and impress them when they get home.

i hope they remember to take a picture of me with them so they don't miss me too much!

Oh, and have a good weekend to you too lucy! Lucy is going to Uncle Jim and Aunt Tracy's house. She is going to go and hang out with Cassidy (their dog) all weekend. Lucy has been really missing Cassidy since she stayed at our house this past weekend, so it will be a nice reunion for them.

Hope you guys all have a good weekend too! I hope daddy remember to bring over all my stuff. I already know that there are some really cool toys at their house though, so there should be plenty of things to do. Ok, thats it for now. Love you Mommy and Love you Daddy!! I'll miss you lots and lots.

Oh...special note to Mom-Mom. Thanks for making us dinner last night and have a good trip to Florida with PopPop Bill and Aunt Louise! Love all you guys too!!!

grrrahhhh.

No comments: