23 October 2006

big mouse, a party, and more dogs!

hi everyone! what a weekend. how was all of yours?

well, on friday night when I got home from school we had a visitor! this visitor was in the form of a big yellow dog named Cassie. she is uncle jim and aunt tracy's dog and she stayed with us this weekend while they took lexa to meet my NEWEST cousin Olivia! btw...i don't think i ever announced the birth of olivia lorraine waleski, daughter to uncle wasil and aunt jenn and sister to my cousin the chase-man. anyway...it was quite a scene with lucy and cassie ("dog" and "dog") running around, bumping into me, scrumming around with eachother. it was pretty entertaining.

saturday we woke up and went straight to mom-moms house. daddy and mommy had to go to my school to learn about teaching methods or something. mom mom and i went to dover for summer's birthday party at chuck E cheese. it was amazing there! big animals, games, rides, you name it. got to have pizza for lunch and got to have some birthday cake! it was great. happy birthday to my cousin summer who is a number of years old that i don't quite know yet. i do know TWO, but thats about it. daddy always laughs at my pronunciation of the word two ("TEEYOU").

sunday was topped off with a visit from Granpa and a quite cold fall day. I missed the whole Eagles game, and daddy says I am lucky. he didn't seem to want to discuss it! hope you guys all had a great weekend. this coming weekend i am staying with oma and pop pop for the weekend while mommy and daddy go to a wedding far far north. they said that they will miss me. i will miss them too, but i think it will be fun to hang out with pop pop and oma. oma always has fun things planned for me to do!

add "bone" and "pieces" to my vocabulary.
add "peepee" and "baby" to my vocabulary. oh, and "cow". and "shoes" (or "SHEEYOUS").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! Thanks for keeping everyone informed about my surgery. Overall it went pretty well..they gave me some "happy juice" before the surgery so there was no scene with both me and my parents crying as we departed...the big doctor man just took me away and I was ok with it! Coming out of the sleeping medicine wasn't fun but after a couple hours I felt better. Spent 4 days in the hospital and although it wasn't fun being poked and prodded by all those doctors and nurses all night they did have a VERY cool playroom I eventually got to play in and they had these AWESOME wagons my mommy pulled me around the unit in about 100 times. Now I'm back home and doing fine..have 4 wounds that are healing up and I'm in no pain anymore! YAY!

I hope to see you soon!