16 October 2006

Been quite a while

Hi everyone "hi" (I can say that now).

I know its been a while. I keep giving daddy updates, but he has been really busy with work. all weekend he worked , so he said maybe if he got some time monday.

had a great weekened and a great week. last week's highlight was wed night at school for the ICE cream Social at school! it was great. there was some big meeting in the library and then afterward we went into the gym and ate some ice cream! it was great. before that, on sunday, so many of you guys came over to watch the cowboys get stomped by the eagles, and that was awesome! i think about 10 of us must have had mcnabb jersey's on!! :)

this past weekend my teacher from school, miss susan came over to babysit me while daddy adn mommy took mommom up to wishes and dreams for the cystic fibrosis gala. they had a good time and so did I. she showed me some cool stuff to do with stickers and all that.

not too much else going on right now. we are doing food tasting in school and this week is one of my all time favorite foods, bananas! each day we taste the food, and each week we change foods. last week was apples, red apples, green apples, and oh, on thursday we MADE apple sauce! I got to help put the apples in the mix.
school has been really fun though. i met this great girl named Katie and she really helps me out a lot with stuff at school. she is really nice.

one last note...best wishes to my buddy Jake who is having lung surgery today. hope you do so well jake, and can't wait to hear from you again soon. might be a while beofre you can post on my blog, but i am sure daddy and mommy will keep us in the loop. we said an extra special prayer at dinner last night for you. I encourage all you other readers to do the same.

No comments: