12 July 2006

I'm back baby!

WOW! Its been a heck of a few weeks! I dont' think I could possibly catch you all up on what was a great move and what has been a hectic couple weeks. A real whirlwind of activity.

Couple things....I really like our new house, and my new room is great. It looks a lot like my old room. Our house is a lot bigger and I can run and play inside but even outside there is tons of room to run and play too. Daddy was right when he said my lawn mowing skills better get better!

I think I have seen some of you almost every day since we moved! CAn you believe how much we have seen eachother?? Soon I won't need to post a blog cause you guys are all so close. its really been great seeing you, especially mom-mom who takes such good care of me!!

I do miss school, but its not so bad. Mommy has been home with me every day and daddy too! Daddy works really close by and frequently pops in for visits at lunch and other random times. Me and mommy have been all over the place checking out local stores and getting familiar with the roads. i think she is lucky she has me to talk to!!

The neighbors have a girl that is about my age. she came over shortly after we moved in. haven't seen her since, but she seemed pretty tough and intimidating. hopefully we can be friends.

Today mommy and I went to the local library for story hour and that was a lot of fun. Tomorrow we are going to a pull party that abunch of local mommy's planned. Then on friday another get together at another mommy's pool.

So, we are keeping busy! Its been so nice seeing all of you this week. Thanks for watching me while mommy an daddy got our house setup!

OHHH. And, duh. I have a BRAND NEW COUSIN!!! She was born a couple days after we moved in. Congratulations to Uncle Jim and Aunt Tracy on the birth of my cousin, Alexandra (Lexa) Lorraine Earley!! I met her. She is pretty cute, not all that interesting right now.

ok, off I go. had to transcript this one for daddy earlier this evenign so he could type it up and post for me. hopefully he took no editorial rights to my thoughts!!

cya guys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan! Sounds like you like your new house and are making friends! Keep up with your blog...your long distance friends like it! :) Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Handsome! I am SOOO glad that you are closer to MomMoms and PopPops now.. I loved taking you on that great slide at Battery Park! and visiting you at your great new house! oh btw, maybe you can try and take it easy on your cousin Riley.. she's just a little twerp [but cute as a button] and not able to defend herself yet!!:) We love you Buddy and can't wait to hang with you again!! Good luck with your new neighbors and stay in touch!

the ry-man said...

Thanks Jake, so far I am keeping this thing going. without school i have a bit more time on my hans!!

Thanks for taking me on the slide aunt beth! I love slides!!!