25 July 2006

Tues - Cecil County and Eagles!!

Fly Eagles Fly...

Daddy has been teaching me the Eagles fight song over the past couple days. my favorite part is at the end when he spells out E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Of course all of this is prompted by the Eagles starting training camp this past weekend. we are psyched for the season to start and for some football to be on TV. Daddy says the first game of the year features the Eagles and the Raiders in the Hall of Fame game. Thats in just a few short weeks.

Had a nice and busy week again. This weekend we did a lot. Friday started out with a trip to pop-pop and oma's for a swim and a visit with my visiting cousins. daddy and mommy took me swimming at pop-pop's pool at his complex. we had a great time tooling around in the pool, though it was very slippery walking around there. i kept falling down. i was a bit nervous in the water at first, but i got more comfortable. after that we headed back to pop-pop's for dinner. Aunt Diana and my cousins Amanda and Celeste came by for a visit. We had a great time visiting with everyone. Riley and my new cousin Lexa was there too!

Saturday I stayed with mom mom and pop pop bill while mommy and daddy went out to dinner for their anniversary. they said they had a great time. apparently when they don't take me to restaurants its more relaxing. that may be true, but i bet its much more expensive too. and geez, what they heck are they doing there anyway? probably talking about me!!!

Sunday we went to the Cecil Couny Fair. Wow. I had a blast. The best was getting to sit on all of the different tractors they had there. I think i tested out the seats on each one. then we went through the animal displays and i saw some pigs, goats, sheeps, and whoa momma cows! They were so big that I was scared fo them. Daddy said that they weight 10 times as much as he did. some of them were moo'ing too. AFter that we had some dinner and watched a few minutes of the rodeo while daddy shared some of his ice cream with me. But it really was a blast! Too bad lucy couldn't come.

just wanted to say that i am glad you all read my blog. daddy says he gets a lot of compliments on my rantings and always tells me that more people than i think are checking in to read. so, if your checking in, feel free to check in and let me know your out there!! its an honor to have you all.

coming up: aunt jen's wedding next weekend, beley bash in pittsburgh after that. comin to see you jake! then maybe a visit from aunt selena, and then maybe some time to relax!

as i say to mommy and daddy:
belauka shaka jaka babk babka bed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Thayer, Halston Heritage, Cheap Monday, Ami Clubwear, Pedro Garcia, Red Carter, Carrera, Backpack, American Vintage, Top Secret, Evening, Gloves, Cocktail Dresses - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!