26 June 2006

Mon - Last post from NJ?

hopefully it won't be too much of a teary goodbye, but tomorrow is the big day. we move on. we had such a nice family weekend bonding in teh house because of the rain. sun me and mommy went to lunch together and then to the park so daddy could get some packing done.

there are boxes everywhere, but in the midst of packing we played a lot with the couch cushions and made some nice forts out of them. then i ran and jumped into them knocking them over. i love it when mommy and daddy play with me! lucy even got in on the game and crawled into some of the cushion forts! what a blast!

today was my second to last day of school. i guess i am really gonna miss everyone there. they take such good care of me and teach me things everyday. most importantly they are cracked up by my antics... i am actually a pretty funny guy, now that i think about it. tomorrow is my last day though. i think mommy is going to pick me up and we are going straight to mom-mom's house for a few days before the house is ready. daddy is going to stay back until wed and get everything cleaned up and straightened for the new people. I hope they are nice. I think they have a dog just like lucy too. daddy and mommy think lucy will be stressed out by the move so i have to make sure she gets through ok. i have to pull her hair and sit on her just as much as usual, maybe more!

so, off we go, to the great state of PA! I have really enjoyed your comments and enjoyed writing this blog. i might ahve given you all the wrong impression about stopping the blog, its not because know one reads it, but just because i am getting older. soon enough i can express all of my thoughts without this blog. we will see though. the old man is still thinkin bout it.

have a great week everyone, wish us soooo much luck with our move!!

love,
the ry-man

No comments: