22 June 2006

Thu - Times a wastin...get packin!

Less than a week till the big move so we have been very busy at home. Not much time for an update. Thought I'd share a couple of pictures.

I mowed the lawn for daddy on father's day:




















Then me and mommy called Granpa to wish him happy father's day:

















This week I can tell has been pretty stressful for mommy and daddy. It started out with the oil tank removal. That was quite a feat. I didn't see it but mommy was home to take some pictures:




The good news was that the leak was not TOO bad. Still bad enough to cause problems though. Hopefully that all can get worked out soon though!
so wish us all luck this weekend with packing, couple more inspections to go, but we are on target according to daddy.

School has been great this week. Tuesday was favorites day so i brought in my favorite fire truck. when i got to school, we had to show everyone our favorites than share it with the other kids. then on wed was pajama day combined with water day! so, i got to wear my pj's to school and then in the middle of the day we got our suits on and headed out to the water table and sprinklers. it was great!!

hope you all had a great week, and please write in! haven't heard from anyone in a while. i know most of you are pretty busy though. can you believe you have been reading my blog for a year now? time flies dudes! daddy says its almost time to hang it up for some reason.

hope you like the mixed in pics too. i stole the idea from one of my neighborhood buddie's blogs (the jackson journal). His mommy writes his and puts great pictures in there. Daddy says she is a better picture taker than him though. Oh, and daddy told me to add my feed to your RSS aggregator (whatever the heck that means). daddy might start his own blog to explain stuff like that though soon. anyway, add this:
http://ry-man.blogspot.com/atom.xml

if you want a cool aggregator where you can add feeds, check out netvibes.com!

later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the packing Ryan! I can't wait to visit you in your new house someday! You'd better keep practicing mowing the lawn b/c I saw the pics of your new house and you have a lot more to mow there! Your daddy will definitely need your help! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy! Sorry I haven't written in a while but Uncle PJ and I have been very busy just like your Mommy and Daddy. We are building our new house now and we have 2 others to sell [well most likely 1.. not done til its done] not to mention your cousin Riley is quite the attention craver thanks to her Dad! But you'll find that out when you hang with her at PopPop's next week! Missing you a bunch Big Guy.. be seeing you soon! Love you xoxoxo