18 April 2006

Tues - Been A While - Happy Easter

Hi Everyone,
Happy Easter and hope you all had a nice holiday. Mine was pretty nice. Though after comparing with some of the other kids at school, i think there was room for improvement. I heard stories of egg finding and candy. Well, my Easter dind't quite encompass all that, but we still had a nice time. Granpa came over and we went to church. we started going to the a new church, one that is closer because it only takes a few minutes to get there. I like the old one better, I think Mommy and Daddy do to. I was really good in church though. I even took a nap!! Something very peaceful about that place, always puts me into a deep sleep!

After church we came home and Granpa, Daddy, and Lucy and I all played outside while Mommy cooked our Easter dinner. Before we knew it the big ham and all the side dishes were out and we were eating. I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat that much, but it was fun throwing ham to Lucy. She is so hungry ALL the time. Its amazing...

Then I sat with Daddy while we all chatted around the table. He gave me a sip of his drink and wow! Mommy was not happy about that, though I don't think she realizes, it hardly even made it to my mouth. Granpa said it will help me sleep better!

Not too much else going on around here. Daddy says he is going to go visit Riley my new cousin soon. we have also been straightening up arouund the house. I have noticed a lot of the furniture is moved or missing and things are really neat and clean. Not quite sure what it all means, but as usual, a new adventure and something else to learn about!

Hope you are all doing well! Did you file your taxes? If not, they are late! Thanks everyone for the cards and also thanks to Aunt Louise for the great outfit and book (and goldfish!). Thanks Pop Pop and Debbie for funding my actual Easter outfit! Picture will come soon, just have to nudge the old man to post them on our website. Mom-mom, daddy said you sent me something but think it is lost in the mail. Thanks so much for even thinking to send anything, that was very nice of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good Easter little bud.. I miss you!!

love Aunt Beth

the ry-man said...

Thanks Aunt Beth! I hope Riley is doing well! I can't wait to meet her. I play with a lot of babies at school so let me know if you need me to babysit!

rYman