28 April 2006

Fri - End of April is Here

Hey Everyone! Its been a while since I posted (as usual) but we have been a very busy bunch. We are moving (I think). I finally have figured it all out, what mommy and daddy have been doing when they leave me off with mom-mom or pop-pop. they have been looking at houses. they actually took me to one that they really liked and let me sample it. i loved it, they loved, unfortunately johnny house-seller took it off the market before it could become ours. soon though mommy and daddy will find a great house for us that will be bigger and have a yard for me and lucy to play in. we will also live closer to many of my loyal readers!

we still have to sell this house and i think mommy is getting a bit frustrated. not quite as much interest as she originally anticipated, but its really only been a week or so since the house was avaialbe for showings. so, we shall see. this is a whole new adventures.

i guess it also means i am going to be leaving my school. i will let that sit awhile before i see how i feel about it. i am now the 2nd oldest in my room and once my buddy A leaves, i will be the oldest by far. perhaps this will be a good time for a change.

we had a nice visit in DE this past weekend though. i got to visit with mom-mom and pop-pop bill and pop pop and debbie. lots of visiting!! no houses found and daddy was sick, but we still had a great time. can't say as much for the long ride home on sunday afternoon. we hit some major momma traffic and that darn car seat just gets so restricting. throwing my nook is only fun for so long, plus mommy eventually catches on and stops reaching all around the car for it. she is a smart lady. daddy is no nonsense in the car. he was probably just crabby from being sick, oh, and having to drive that trip so many times!

Daddy took lucy this week to go and visit aunt beth and my new cousin riley. he hasn't shown me the pictures yet but he said she was a beautiful baby and that she was very little still. compared to me he said she was like lifting a feather. dude, i can't help it if i am carrying some weight, i will say that it is some lean and solid baby fat. watch out ladies!

hope you all are doing well!

No comments: