02 March 2006

Thu and its snowing

a snowy icy day here in NJ. its been a while since i've written, but not too much is going on with me. still teetering with the idea of walking. i've done it a few times in private, but i am not ready to show mommy and daddy just yet. there could be some usefulness to that. :)

ok, so get ready, teh baby explosion continues. aunt jenn and uncle wasil are having a baby in September! Congratulations to you guys. daddy said pop pop told him yesterday that this was the case. i guess chase-man must be pretty excited to be getting a brother or sister. so, so far the line up for new babies:

Aunt Beth & Uncle PJ - April
Aunt Tracy & Uncle Jim - July
Aunt Jenn & Uncle Wasil - September

So...that means someone is going to be november/december, wonder who? Aunt Kelly? Mommy/Daddy? Times a wasting.

Anyway..daddy tells me that my reign as being the lone baby will end very shortly. I don't think I mind that much because I can work a room pretty good. You should have seen me sat night after aunt beth's shower. I had the whole room cracking up with my antics. So bring on the new borns, they pose no threat! hehe.

Had a nice weekend in DE. You should have seen how surprised aunt beth looked when she got to the shower. I think mommy took some pictures, but daddy hasn't put them up yet. it was nice to get to see everyone again, especially aunt louise. she must not think i dress very well because she keeps buying me clothes. mommy just says she is generous.

sun mommy and daddy went out lookin at places again. i haven't heard much about it though. they seem to be keeping in under wraps for some reason. guys, if were gonna move, lets go. if not, try to be happy where you are! Geesh. Oh, and parent police, if your reading this, they didn't take me to church for ashes yesterday. I like to go to church to guys, and you know I am always good!

ok...thats it for now, hopefully my next post wil be more picture-ful!
later peeps

No comments: