16 March 2006

Thu - two weeks later

Wow...its been a while since I have written. Its been a busy month, but all is going well.

We had quite a warm up here last weekend and daddy and mommy let me play outside for awhile. It was a really nice day. I pushed my walking cart thing all around the sidewalks and even chased our neighbor dog Grady around a bit. He kept licking me in his defense! That being said, yes, i am walking! but not 100%, really only between close objects. its still no my primary mode of transportation, but it definitely is fun being able to get around like that!

Later last saturday afternoon mommy and daddy took me for my first haircut. Be the judge, do you think I needed one? I do have to admit that the back was getting a little long and crazy, but man, do I really need to subjected to a lady wielding scissors at me!?!

Initially it was a little scary but I came around and calmed down. It wasn't all that bad, and best of all, IT WAS FREE! First haircut free sounds good to me. I get the impression though that daddy might be cutting my hair going forward...

Anyway, here is the finished product. That is me standing on the stairs and selena and dave's new house. We ended up going there for dinner on saturday night. Selena made some excellent lasagna and we all had a nice meal. they are going to have to get a high chair though if they ever have a little one. i had to eat most of my meal on either mommy or daddy's lap!

I do have to say, they have some awesome stairs and I really enjoyed climbing up and down on them. Nice soft clean carpeting. {hint hint mommy and daddy} Lucy clods up and down our stairs and it is soooo loud!

ok...gotta run, need to get my pool in, games start in just minutes! daddy says uconn and texas, with uconn pulling it out. i like kansas and villanova. we'll see dudes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new haircut Ryan! Very handsome!

Anonymous said...

What a good-looking little boy!! It must be in the genes... I love you! :)xoxo

Anonymous said...

btw Ryan, that las tcomment was from me! accidently hit the wrong bubble..

the ry-man said...

Thanks guys, glad you like my hair!